1/16/2011

mascaraed


Rip off that mask you're wearing
ain't no mascaraed 
TONIGHT!!!

It's not just yourself you're scaring
you've got me afraid
TONIGHT!!!

rip it off...
 before your soul it takes
rip it... off before your heart it breaks
TONIGHT!!!

I couldn't realize your eyes
they were hidden beyond your
LIES!!!

Rip off that mask you're wearing 
it's ripping your soul 
APART!!!

I in despair... showed you my care

so TONIGHT 
I will... 
rip off that mask you're wearing
save that soul your tearing 
APART!!!

deep inside 
you've committed suicide
you are now
DEAD!!!
like them

you have lost your way
trying to live 
life their way

so TONIGHT
I will...
rip off that mask you're wearing
and make you human 
AGAIN!!!



THIS IS TO ALL THOSE WHO LOST THEIR WAY TRYING TO SURVIVE EVERY DAY


No comments:

Post a Comment