1/10/2011

Once Again

When all hell was set loose I found my way through... from the Abyss from the darkest bottom of the universe I just struggled towards the land... with each step forth angels of death tried to drag me back down... back to the kingdom of there masters... I pushed them away sometimes with a kick and at others by simply giving in... and as I fell back down each time I gave into them my will got stronger as my soul grew older... then within time I just got back to earth Rinsed from all my sins and the sins of my Father and those of my Mother... I was clearly a new born... so as I went out and saw the light for the first time in a very long time all I could do was scream out loud a scream of joy... only to see my reflection in a mirror I was a baby one more time merely a few months old I couldn't believe and my sudden scream of joy turned into tears of sympathy... as I had come back to find my way back to the kingdom of heaven once again...
So is the story of birth... such is the struggle of the soul... every soul each and every day we die in hope of living once again...

No comments:

Post a Comment